04 December 2008

Hot stuff, coming through!

I've always loved this song because of the cheerfully unrepentant naughtiness of its unexpectedly sweet confession, which remains unparalleled to this day. 

And the fact that Christina Amphlett is quite obviously the product of a mad scientist's crossing of Chrissy Hynde and Marianne Faithfull's DNA. 

There's another reason I won't share here, but one of you knows.

For 1991, the video looks surprisingly undated, although I suspect that Mark McEntee regrets the Prince Valiant 'do. 

Favorite moment: at the ironing board, 1:16.

Please to enjoy.

2 chimed in:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that song. I honestly do. Thanks, sweetie. Favorite moment, boots at 2:07.

J9 said...

My favorite is the collection of cleavage shots from above - mmmm boobs.