10 December 2008

McCain's pimp hand is strong

Nineteen days before the election, GOP media whore Joe "the plumber" Wurzelbacher said at his residential press conference, "Hindsight, they say, is 20/20. I call it X-ray vision."
And what is Joe's piercing insight de jourAn admission that he felt "dirty" doing his duties on the campaign bus. "It was scary, man."
Joe the Ho was initially seduced by McCain's promises, "Joe, I want to help you," and "We're going to take Joe's money, give it to Sen. Obama, and let him spread the wealth around? I want Joe the plumber to spread the wealth around." 
It seems that Joe is not completely down with how Big Poppa McCain actually spends his money, and hasn't been for a while. He told Glen Beck. "When I was on the bus with [McCain], I asked him a lot of questions about the bailout because most Americans did not want that to happen. I asked him some pretty direct questions. Some of the answers you guys are gonna receive they appalled me, absolutely. I was angry. In fact, I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him."
Tell us why you stayed with the bad man, Joe. We want to understand.
"Honestly, because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more."
McCain responded by cautioning Wurzelbacher, "Bitch, flapping your lips ain't making me my money. And don't be giving Obama no reckless eyeball neither." 
McCain then cuffed Wurzelbacher in front of reporters, and asked Wurzelbacher, "Damn, why you always making me hurt you? Don't you know I love you? Now get y'ass back to work. I just bought us some sweet rides, and baby, you're gonna love them." 
Wurzelbacher mumbled an apology.

0 chimed in: