13 April 2009

Hey J9...

since I know you love these remixes, please to enjoy:
And another:
Since they brought it up, it's worth mentioning that some homosexual concentration camp survivors were required to serve additional prison terms even after their camps were liberated, as their time in the Nazi camps didn't count toward their sentence. The few surviving homosexuals were also disqualified for compensation as Nazi victims. This was the case because various governments determined that homosexuals were not a persecuted minority, but only common criminals justifiably imprisoned.
Hm, a group of people manipulating the law to heap insult upon indignity. What does that remind me of?

3 chimed in:

J9 said...

You are right, I do love these mash ups. I can't help but wonder how anyone feels that derisive politics and an atmosphere of hate and fear has ever helped us.

J9 said...

And the final one is the best for getting the message across. The first is campy and I like it for that, and the second hits home, but could be dismissed to be hysterical, So I will post the last one on my blog later today. Thanks Crustybastard, and I nearly fell out of my chair when the Hey J9 came up on my reading list in blogger!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.